The Sleep Benefits of Organic Cotton
Cotton is one of nature’s greatest materials. Cotton has so many amazing benefits for your pet, so we had to include it in our pet beds. Continue reading to learn more!
1. Enhanced Sleep Quality - Research proves you get a better night's sleep on cotton sheets than sheets made from synthetic fibers because cotton naturally allows your skin to breathe and doesn’t trap heat under the covers.
2. Breathe Easy - Cotton is also breathable and is able to control moisture so your pet can stay comfy without feeling damp. Cotton even provides insulation, keeping your pet warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
3. Natural Comfort - Organic cotton is known for its softness and smoothness to the touch.
1. Soft on Skin - Organic cotton does not contain any toxins, therefore the risk of allergies or skin rashes are drastically reduced.
2. Naturally Hypoallergenic - Organic Cotton also has hypoallergenic properties, so it will not irritate your pets sensitive skin. Since it has not been treated with chemicals, it's the perfect material for those with allergies.
3. Organically Harvested - Organic Cotton is farmed using non-genetically modified plants and without the use of synthetic chemicals, making it healthier for your home, pet and environment.
1. Use More, Wash Less - Since cotton is breathable and doesn’t retain odours like oil-based fabrics, you can save your pet bed's cover a few trips to the hamper. Not doing laundry is awesome, of course. Plus, you’ll save money, water and energy, and help your pet's bed last even longer.
2. Incredibly Durable - Cotton is a very durable material, making it hard to tear so your pet’s bed will last longer. Cotton is famous for being strong, tough and not afraid to get its fibers dirty.
3. Low Maintenance - Cotton is easier to wash and care for than other fabrics, so let your washing machine do your dirty work and enjoy the money you’ll save on dry cleaning.
That sums up the astounding sleep benefits of natural virgin wool. Your furry friend spends a lot of time sleeping, therefore it's only right to invest in a natural, durable and affordable pet bed that betters their sleep quality and health of everyone in your home!
 Sleep Council – Get a good night’s sleep.
 Marjory Joseph. Introductory Textile Science, 5th Edition, 1984, pp. 358-359.
 The Fabric Of Our Lives. The Benefits of Cotton.